Art Posse Study/Accountability Buddies!

WeGame
Grunt

Re: Art Posse Study/Accountability Buddies!

Unread postby WeGame » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:19 am

Hey everybuddy, Looking for a buddy to help push me to work on some things and we can go back and forth together I think it will do some good. let me know whats up ill add you on skype and we can get to be good friends while we draw just let me know if your down for this :D this sounds pretty cool
Shrill_Llama
Grunt

Unread postby Shrill_Llama » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:54 am

Hermidraws wrote:So how is this accountability thing going for everyone else? Making progression? Feel its not working out. Share your insights.
It's going well so far. We have a few deadlines that we try to stick to and we post updates as we make them. We're taking it slow for now with plans to increase obligations as time goes on.
karanveer41
Grunt

Unread postby karanveer41 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:59 am

I really like the idea of accountability. I feel I've been paying too much attention to my schoolwork and not to my own studies/projects more in line with concept art skills.

I'm currently working through Michael Hampton's Figure Drawing book while doing gestures and figure construction. Mainly focusing on going from a gesture towards a finished, anatomy filled figure.

My goal is to update my sketchbook 3 times a week and participate in the T.A.P study challenges and the weekly design challenges.
Nefas
Grunt

Unread postby Nefas » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:01 am

Hey, looking for buddy(LFB)! i'm looking to be a character designer so i will be doing a heavy focus on anatomy and costume design. I prefer fantasy so mostly historical and cultural design studies with maybe a bit of si-fi. i wouldn't mind doing a daily post of a 30 min study with some kind of mini challenge weekly that uses our current studies or something to just keep us working on finishing stuff.

Currently trying to finish my portfolio and finishing up leg studies then moving on to the head.
ryv3x
Grunt

Unread postby ryv3x » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:21 am

Hey, i think i gonna try this too as iam been slacking off a lot iam just drawing stuff overall, trying to get better and yeah I could add skype for easyer chat lol my twitch name is Ryv3xs and i stream sometimes too if my internet is in a good mood :D

here is some of my art to :D http://ryv3x.deviantart.com/
jujibla
Foot Soldier

Unread postby jujibla » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:39 pm

i would like to participate in the scott robertson - how to draw study buddy thingy and i offer you this gift - for all those who want to use photoshop for perspective http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showth ... photoshop) :D (its a guide for easy perspective lines)
sampetersonart
Art Posse Honcho

Unread postby sampetersonart » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Hey guys! Finally making a post here. There's a few things I really need to start doing more frequently but the current big one is working my way through Scott Robertson's "How to Draw: drawing and sketching objects and environments from your imagination" and working on my perspective on a more regular basis.

My intention is to work through the entire book from front to back. My goal with this is to get better at drawing things like vehicles and such, and get more comfortable with perspective as a whole. I'll mainly be going through the book but I'll be doing other exercises as well to practice. As long as it's perspective related.

I've already chatted briefly with a few people who are interested in joining, so if you are just PM me on the TAP discord and we'll figure something out.
sehf
Grunt

Unread postby sehf » Wed May 04, 2016 5:20 pm

Hey, If anyone's interested in learning 3d sculpting of any kind (mainly focusing on zbrush and 3dcoat),
I'll be going through some introductory basics and exercises over the next month, aiming for general competency.
I'd be happy to share tutorial material, resources and feedback with anyone after a similar goal.

Feel free to contact me on here, twitch or discord.
Last edited by sehf on Sat May 07, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocketp4nts
Grunt

Unread postby Rocketp4nts » Wed May 04, 2016 5:49 pm

I could use an accountability buddy.

My goal is to draw at least one sketch/drawing/study every day for the rest of the year.

I'm fairly new so I struggle with just about everything. My strengths are my sparkling personality and awkward yet endearing attempts at social interaction.

My timezone is GMT+1.
My Twitch-name is Rocketp4nts, I don't stream, but I lurk a lot.

I draw pencil sketches mostly, but I have a plan to move over to more digital art when I feel a bit more steady on the basics.

I'll respond to both PM's here and on twitch.
Suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.
-JakeTheDog
TimothyZex
Grunt

Art Posse Study/Accountability Buddies

Unread postby TimothyZex » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:59 pm

ok..you like to start with the easy stuff huh??

just kiddin..

where I am its 1:20 am. when I come back in a few hours..i need to get some zzzzs..then we can start a study in the public study forum.

Ill open it with verse 1 and we can add as we go..k?

hugs
lone