Virtuous´ Sketchbook

virtuous
Grunt

Virtuous´ Sketchbook

Unread postby virtuous » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:48 pm

hey guys,
I am a wesite programmer and I have been drawing for like 9 years in total,
I enjoy drawing casually as a hobby and I came here cause I still think I need to learn much from it.
So, to force myself I am doing a sketchbook here.
Feel free to help me as I go.

I am putting here all my previous artworks and studies.

old one, I copied from reference

after the previous, I drew from imagination, like 4 years ago.

from imagination and I realised I had not a good anatomy knowledge at that time

This one was intended for some challenge, I didnt finish it cause i didnt like it too much

Some sort of concept art creation of a primitive man with born marks and a bone as a weapon.

a girl bending foward, I took references for face and did my posing by myself, I didnt want to color that.

My first perspective attempt with a grid of perspective, earlier attempts were foreshortening and I didnt care of tracing Vanishing points

some of my first good vector, I made for myself, I really like that one.

First Clip Studio Paint finished art, It is not a good illustration, In this I realise how I didnt look farther on the picture.

Second Clip Studio Paint Image, I Enjoyed this one, But My result isnt the best on the anatomy

An Angel that came from an ancient portal from heaven to fight on appocalypse, one silly idea, lol

This came as the idea of a baby playing and enjoying his life in innocence, I did fine, Maybe the lighting and overall shadows werent the best

Last Artwork I did, it is a coffee monster, with furr and cartoon eyes, I tried to put more action on the scene making him tripping, In this I realise how clip studio paint is limited with coloring adjustments.

I dont know if you can see this Gif, it is a game I am working on my free time, I am animating the generic characters at this moment.

I wish you can be sincere to help me along my way of improvement.